Address for GPS: Oak Ridge Estate, 2300 Oak Ridge Road, Arrington, VA 22922
A parking pass and/or a camping pass is needed for each vehicle parked on the festival grounds. There are several categories of parking, including day parking, forest camping, car camping, tent camping, RV, and VIP:
- Single Day & 4-Day Parking: There will be single-day and 4-day parking passes available for purchase. Parking lots are located just outside festival grounds.
- Forest Camping Parking: Patrons with a Forest Camping pass will be able to park one car per camping pass in a nearby lot
- Car Camping Parking: Patrons with a Car Camping pass will be able to park one car per camping pass on their camp site
- Tent-Only Camping Parking: Patrons with a Tent-Only Camping pass will be able to park one car per camping pass in a nearby lot
- RV Camping Parking: Patrons with an RV Camping pass will be able to park one car per camping pass on their camp site
- VIP Parking: Patrons with a VIP Parking pass will be able to park one car per pass in a nearby lot
Please travel safely along the festival paths as guided by our parking teams to the proper location for your parking/camping pass. Any vehicles parked in an unauthorized area subject to towing.
Camping and Parking
A parking pass and/or a camping pass is needed for each vehicle parked on the festival grounds.
Only one car is allowed per car camping site. Tow-behind cars are prohibited. Cars and RVs in camping areas must remain parked at the camp site for the duration of the festival. There is no re-entry to these campsites. If you must leave these camping areas in your car/RV, when you return you will be asked to purchase a Day Parking ticket and leave your vehicle in Day Parking. You can then walk back to your RV or Car Camping site.
Additional cars arriving with campers will be parked in Day Parking and will be allowed to travel off the festival site.
Motorcycles fall under the same criteria as cars for Parking and Camping. There is a designated motorcycle parking area within general Day Parking. Please purchase a Day Parking pass when available. You will be directed to the motorcycle parking area.
To help ease your entry into the Festival Grounds, a limited number of GA RV Camping Pass holders (4-day only) and VIP & Super VIP patrons will be allowed early entry to the campgrounds on Wednesday, August 23, between 4PM and 8PM EDT. Those tickets are available HERE.
The following ticket holders are eligible for early entry:
- GA RV Camping Pass holders
- VIP and Super VIP Camping Pass holders, including:
- VIP and Super VIP Tent Only camping
- VIP and Super VIP Car camping
- VIP and Super VIP RV parking
Questions About Your CID VIP Package?
Contact CID Guest Services:
Monday through Friday, 10am – 6pm ET
The Physical Address for GPS is: Oak Ridge Estate, 2300 Oak Ridge Road, Arrington, VA 22922.
From the North:
From Charlottesville, travel 35 miles south on 29S. Look for festival signs after passing the small town of Lovingston.
From the South:
From Lynchburg, travel 22 miles north on 29N. Look for festival signs.
Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (CHO): 45 miles from LOCKN’
Lynchburg Regional Airport (LYH): 37 miles from LOCKN’
Roanoke-Blacksburg Airport (ROA): 88 miles from LOCKN’
Richmond International Airport (RIC): 116 miles from LOCKN’
We are excited to offer many easy and convenient local hotel and shuttle options this year. With daily transportation included from hotel to festival, you can enjoy the entire weekend hassle free. We have teamed up with CID Entertainment to offer travel packages including festival passes and round-trip shuttle transportation to LOCKN’ and Cville Travel offers hotel and shuttle packages from nearby cities of Charlottesville and Lynchburg.
We have teamed up with CID Entertainment to offer travel packages at Wintergreen Resort for LOCKN’, and Cville Travel offers hotel and shuttle packages from nearby cities of Charlottesville and Lynchburg.
Local taxi companies offer taxi services to and from the Festival. Stay tuned for more information to be released.