Finding a best friend can be life-changing, and when it comes to choosing a friend to be by your side, no one can really stand up to a Deadhead.
If you have the opportunity to be friends with a Deadhead, consider yourself lucky. Known for their contagious positivity and free spirit, let’s just say that if you have a friendship with a Deadhead, you are in for the craziest and best ride of your life.
1. Deadheads can see you at your worst and still love you.
It’s those that have seen you at your worst and still love you for who you are that truly matter in life.
2. Your family will become their family.
Your kids are their kids and their kids are your kids. They would do anything to see you and your family happy, because that’s how it’s supposed to be.
3. Time doesn’t matter in a real friendship.
Whether it’s been a week or a month, you’re always back to where you were with one another.
4. Deadheads don’t sweat the small stuff.
Deadheads know what really matters. They don’t sweat the small stuff, and acknowledge all of life’s blessings.
5. You don’t have to try with Deadheads. You can just be your true self.
That sense of acceptance when you can just be your true self and not worry about judgement or rejection. That’s how you’ll feel when you’re friends with a Deadhead.
6. Deadheads make everything fun.
Sometimes we get so caught up in life that we miss out on the moment. Deahdeads know how to focus more on doing and being, and most importantly, they know how to enjoy the ride!
7. Deadheads are loyal.
They know things about you that could probably get you arrested, or at least fired, but they won’t tell anyone, ever.
8. Your happiness is their happiness.
And their happiness is your happiness. Deadheads appreciate one another, help one another, and deeply love one another.
9. Deadheads tell the truth.
They won’t tell you what they think you want to hear. If you make a mistake, they won’t sugarcoat it. They tell you the truth, but are always on your side.
10. You’re a better person when they’re around.
Deadheads will make you feel friendlier, happier, and more confident.
11. Deadheads will find you other amazing friends. Friends that will turn into family.
With a Deadhead as your sidekick, there are so many amazing people to meet, places to explore, and things to learn!
12. You’ll always have the best stories.
Whether it’s staying up all night at a music festival or road tripping across the country, you’ll always have the most outrageous escapades.
13. Deadheads are always down to try new things.
Deadheads aren’t afraid to push the envelope and do adventurous things. You’ll find many adventures are waiting around the corner to meet you!
14. They’ll support your dreams.
Deadheads will be a positive influence in your life. They’ll show you effort, appreciation, care, and love.
15. You can’t imagine life without them.
You can’t remember what it was like before they came along, and are looking forward to getting on the bus.