General Admission (GA) Camping has several options for your camping pleasure:
- Tent-Only Camping, $69.00
- Car Camping, $89.00
- Forest Camping, $149.00
- Preferred Tent-Only Camping, $199
Every camp site – car and tent-only – requires a camping pass. Check out details below, and our Map for locations for each camping type.
1) Buy a Tent-Only Camping pass, good for up to 4 people with one tent, which includes separate parking for your car ($69.00). A tent-only camping pass gives you a general admission camping spot with your car to be parked in a lot near-by. This type of camping allows more freedom to gather with friends arriving at different times to the festival. For more details about Tent-Only Camping, see our Ticketing page.
2) Buy a Car Camping pass, to camp with your car and tent ($89.00). A car camping pass allows a car to be parked in a camping spot with enough room for both a car and one tent that you bring. Your camping neighbors will be the people in the cars in front of you and those behind you as you arrive at the festival site. Once you park your car in the camping area, it must not be moved for the entire length of the festival unless you are exiting the Festival, in which case your car may return to the day parking area. For more details about Car-Camping, see our Ticketing page.
3) Buy a Forest Camping pass ($149.00). Forest camping is canopied among healthy trees with a freshly prepared ground surface. These are tent-only sites. Forest camping tickets include parking close to the Forest camping site. NOTE: Forest camping is not available to VIPs at this time.
4) Buy a Preferred Tent-Only Camping pass, good for up to 4 people with one tent, which includes separate parking for your car ($199.00). See map for location of this camping area. This preferred tent-only area includes a limited number of GA tent sites closer to the event site.
A tent-only camping pass gives you a general admission camping spot with your car to be parked in a lot near-by. This type of camping allows more freedom to gather with friends arriving at different times to the festival. For more details about Tent-Only Camping, see our Ticketing page.
GA CAMPING - GENERAL INFO
All campgrounds are close to a shower, where you'll find bathrooms, hand-washing stations and fresh drinking water. Showers will be available for a small fee. There'll be a General Store and plenty of vendors, so you can easily buy supplies.
The festival venue is spread over a beautiful, historical 4800 acre farm. Transportation from campsites to the event site and vice versa will be provided at regular frequent intervals, easy walking paths are available, and we strongly encourage bringing a bike to get around. Biking is a great way to get around Oak Ridge Farm! Bike racks will be provided at the event site and other prime locations around the venue.
VIP Tent-Only Camping is included in the ticket price.
VIP Car Camping, $89.00
See CID's page for additional camping options - Tent Rentals!
These Camping passes are only for those who have purchased VIP tickets. You will camp in the VIP Camping area.
BRINGING YOUR OWN RV
RV's are welcome! An RV Pass is required. It includes power hookup. A GA RV Pass is $199.00
Don’t hesitate! RV space is limited, and spaces will sell out. There will be RV designated parking areas in VIP camping and GA camping. Every RV will need an RV Pass, which can be purchased at the same time as your ticket or separately. GA and VIP ticket-holders must purchase an RV pass matching their ticket level. An RV requires only one pass, but every person in the RV must possess a festival ticket to enter. See CID's Lockn' page to purchase a VIP RV Pass.
One companion vehicle is allowed per RV, and must be attached to the RV. Extra cars must be parked in General Parking, and have a related parking pass.
Once your RV is parked, plan to stay put. You may not move to another space, and if you leave, you surrender your space.
Dumping/Filling? A company on-site will empty your holding tanks for a reasonable fee. For water, please arrive at the event with your RV filled, and bring a portable container to refill. There will be free container refills at the water bottle fill.
What qualifies as an RV? If your vehicle is not an RV, bus or pop-up trailer, it cannot park in the RV sections. Box trucks are not permitted. No exceptions.
An RV is defined as any vehicle equal of, or larger either in length, width or height than an average 15-passenger van (230.8″ x 79.3″ x 82.3″). Any oversized vehicle, trailer, towed camper or bus is considered to be an RV. To gain entry, your RV must fit into a 20′ X 50′ space (including slides or awnings). Tents, canopies, hammocks, etc. may be set up next to your RV as long as they fit within the designated space. (Important: A box truck is not an RV. It is a box truck and box trucks are not allowed.)
You must have an RV to purchase an RV parking ticket. Regular cars/trucks/SUVs, etc. may not purchase an RV space and set up tents in the vicinity.
ON SITE RV RENTALS
Rent an RV and have it waiting for you! These pre-parked RVs will be available in both the VIP and General camping areas. Those who choose this program will be able to drive directly up to the designated RV areas and park their vehicle. Festival staff will be there to assist you. A company on-site will empty your holding tanks and refill your water for a reasonable fee.
ON SITE TENT RENTALS
Tent rentals will be available in both GA and VIP camping. Rent an on-site tent and we'll have it set up for you prior to arrival in either GA or VIP camping depending upon your Festival ticket purchase. Once you arrive at the festival, you will be directed to your tent, where you can park your car close to your tent, move in for the festival, and move out at the end of the festival. The tents do not include tickets to the festival, so you will need to purchase these separately.
ACCESSIBLE CAMPING & SERVICE ANIMALS
The Accessible Camping and Accessible Day Parking areas are reserved strictly for patrons with mobility disabilities. Very strictly. A state-issued accessible parking license plate, placard or hangtag is required to use these areas. The Accessible Camping and Accessible Day Parking areas are close to the main event entrance. Email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BIKES ALLOWED; ATVs FORBIDDEN
Bicycles will be allowed so that campers can use the many trails on the Oak Ridge Property. There will also be a Bike Rack area near the entrance to the main event site from the Camping and Day Gates. No Bicycles are allowed inside the performance area. No ATVs are allowed at all on the property.